NAVIGAT X MK2 is a compact system designed in one unit receiving power 24 has two independent inputs.
Constructed on the basis of proven gyro NAVIGAT X MK1, new gyrocompass provides longer operating time between technical services (an average of 40 000 hours). In case of power failure in the meridian gyro is within three minutes.
NAVIGAT X MK2 fully satisfies the requirements of resolutions IMO A.424 (XI) and A.694 (17), conforms to ISO 8728, is type-approved Wheelmark.
- Manufactured in accordance with IMO A.424 (XI), A.694 (17) and ISO 8728
- Type approval Wheelmark
- One block
- Power supply: Power supply from two independent inputs
- Management and a 4-line display unit on the front panel with 6 operating keys
- Accuracy of the direction of motion
- Static secant latitude than 0.1 °
- Dynamic secant latitude than 0.4 °
- Automatic speed static correction - no need for additional devices
- Displaying data on the angular velocity
- High-speed data transmission
- Very accurate data transfer direction of movement
- Automatic comparison of repeaters via the serial interface IEC-61162-1 / RS422
- In case of power failure in the meridian gyro is within three minutes
- Twin rotors (19,000 rotations per minute) and liquid damping system eliminates error latitude
- Long time operation between technical service
- Intervals between technical services 18 months
- The monitoring function of the whole system with alarm
- Simple and not expensive to maintain and repair
- Long-term storage of operating data
- More than 250 service centers Sperry Marine Worldwide